Have you ever thought of renting camera equipment or a lens to help you on a shoot?
1. You’re heading out of town for a specific shoot and need just the right equipment.
2. You’re shooting a wedding and need backup equipment.
3. You’re photographing a portrait and want more variety in lenses.
4. You want to try out a few lenses before you buy.
5. You need a macro lens for one client.
6. You want to play for the weekend.
7. Your equipment is in the shop.
No matter what your reason, there is a rental service for you. Check out this list of places to rent good professional camera equipment
Did I leave off your favorite place? Let me know. I’d love to add it to the list.