Your dream has always been photographing. Your true desire is to become a full time photographer, and have the lifestyle you’ve always dreamed of.
But somewhere along the way you’ve been caught up in chaos.
- Photographing seven days of the week.
- Having client after client purchase just the bare minimum.
- Wondering where your next client will come from.
- Lowering your prices because everyone else is doing it too.
Have you ever had someone tell you to double your prices and you’ll actually gain more clients?
Instead of following in the footsteps of non-successful photographers, make a change and follow in the footsteps of successful ones.
Successful photographers know:
- People that love photography don’t care about price.
- Price conscious photographers don’t take the best photos possible; they’re too worried about survival.
- The more you concentrate on your photography and your final products, the better your clients will perceive you to be.
- The value comes from your expertise and your creative eye; not from the prices of your 8x10s.