7 Ways To Make Your Studioâ€™s Website More Sellable
â€œI put up my website a few months ago,
and Iâ€™m still not at the top of the search engines.â€
â€œWhy isnâ€™t my website working?
Iâ€™m still not making money online.â€
If I had a dollar for every time Iâ€™ve heard these phrases! Unfortunately many people still believe putting up a website will be the answer to their marketing problems. If youâ€™re having trouble getting people in to your business using traditional marketing methods, chances are youâ€™re problems will carry through to your online marketing methods as well.
Thousands of websites are being added to the Internet everyday. By doing a recent search on Google I discovered:
- 66,900,000 pages exist with the word â€œphotographyâ€
- 9,270,000 pages exist with the words â€œphotography studioâ€
- 1,450,000 pages exist with the words â€œwedding photography studioâ€
- 991,000 pages exist with the words â€œprofessional wedding photography studioâ€
- 196,000 pages exist with the words â€œCalifornia professional wedding photography studioâ€
And if youâ€™re beyond the top 20-30 pages, chances are youâ€™re never getting in front of your potential customer. So where do you go from here? How do you use your website to get in front of a good, qualifying potential customer?
A successful website is….more of this article>>
Helping your photography business, how to start a digital wedding photography business and wedding photography business visit virtualphotographystudio.com and keep up-to-date with all of the photography happenings via our free newsletter.