1. You don’t have to know everything. The important thing is to do something every day. Your business builds upon your successes – and your mistakes. Don’t be afraid to take risks.
2. Set goals. Goals should be your stepping stones into the future. Set realistic goals; things that you can easily accomplish. Then work one after the other to reach success.
3. Visibility is paramount. In order to be a success, people have to find you. There are dozens of ways for you to get in front of your prospects and clients, and let them know you are available for business.
4. You can learn about your business from anyone. Have you ever had one of your customers sell you to one of their friends? Nothing shows your marketability more than listening in on someone else selling your business.
5. Build a relationship with your vendors. A young bride was searching online for an album to place her wedding images in. Her photographer had gone out of business, and left her with the negatives. She found a beautiful album company, but because they sold only to professionals, they couldn’t help her. But they recommended a local photographer that they knew well. This photographer gladly helped her design her album. As a way of saying thank you, the young bride sent an additional two clients to this photographer.
Helping your photography business, how to start a digital wedding photography business and wedding photography business visit virtualphotographystudio.com and keep up-to-date with all of the photography happenings via our free newsletter.