So you want to be a professional photographer? What steps do you need to take to make that a reality?
In 30 Ways in 30 Days To Redesign Your Life With Photography, professional photographer Lori Osterberg reveals 30 steps to creating a successful business, and reveals the steps she took to create a Six Figure Photography studio in under two years. Each day focuses on a new strategy and task, helping you build a complete photography business plan along the way. Inside this guide, you’ll discover:
- Making the mental shift to do whatever you choose to do
- Moving from hobby to business – what it takes to get to the next level
- Setting up your photography business in the right way
- How to create a studio anywhere
- The easiest way to come up with dynamic marketing promotions
- Niching your photography: choosing the right specialty for you
- How to compete with stock images
- Building a successful preschool photography program
- Convincing your spouse and family to support your photography dreams
- How to build wealth as a photographer
Whether you are an amateur ready to turn pro, or have been working part time and are ready to kick it up to a whole new level, 30 Ways in 30 Days To Redesign Your Life With Photography is your guide to building up a successful photography business this year!
Want even more Kindle/PDF resources?
Check out The Photographer’s Blogging Book>>
Check out Become A Top Wedding Photographer>>
Check out What Do I Name My Photography Business >>
Check out The Wealthy Photographer>>